« Home | The Sock Curse » | After a long absence » | Instead of Packing » | Christmas Presents and New Info » | Finished Objects » | Because the world needs another knitting blog » 

Saturday, January 14, 2006 

FOs, UFOs, and Some Rambling





As promised to my various C/Kristinas, here are pics of the sock, along with some others. The first is of a former student of mine, Ashley, and the scarf I made her for Christmas. I really enjoyed making that one, and like the way it came out.

The second and third are of the sock. I couldn't get good pictures of the heel detail, which looks awesome and of which I am particularly proud. The sock is too dark. These are for Don's (my father-in-law) birthday.

The last is the beginning of my sweater for Phil. I promised him a sweater ages ago. Supposedly this is for his birthday, but you can see I haven't gotten very far, and his birthday is groundhog's day.

I am going to post pictures of my stash once it is finally done.

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile