« Home | Work Safe Once Again » | Priceless San Francisco Art » | Change is Good » | Sound Familiar? » | A Few Quick Pictures » | The One Sock-A Project's Tale » | Honest Answers » | Guilt is an Amazing Motivator-Now with Pictures! » | What to Knit Next (Once What I've Not Knit is Knit) » | A Preview » 

Saturday, September 30, 2006 

Soleil

A while ago I finished Soleil, but I've been waiting to post pictures because I think I am going to add sleeves.

You see, while the lovely woman in the picture makes the top look like a tank top, I make it look like a 70's style sweater vest.

Not attractive.

So, I decided to add sleeves. Short cap sleeves to keep the lightwieght feel of the garment, but sleeves nontheless.



Should I crochet or knit them? Any suggestions on what to do slash what not to do?

Oooh... pretty!

I like it. Even if it does look like a sweater vest. :) I like sweater vests.

Very lovely.

Can you pick up cap-sleeve stitches and reproduce the lace from the bottom?

MM Mim

it looks awesome. i agree w/ your mom on the lace pattern. what if you do long bell sleeves w/ the end having the lace pattern. because we all know how much you love bell sleeves:)
plus it would look awesome.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile