« Home | Problem Solved » | More Instant Gratifaction » | Aprons Abound » | Instant Gratification Socks and other Spooky Hallo... » | I Need to Learn This » | Soleil » | Work Safe Once Again » | Priceless San Francisco Art » | Change is Good » | Sound Familiar? » 

Friday, November 10, 2006 

Silly Humans

While on my lunchbreak (still am, actually), I saw the Yarn Harlot's post. Please read the "posted later" part.

Then read this:

Phil and Sarah and I took a trip to New York quite a few years ago. We were in Manhattan, pretending we were sophisticated and had money (both a lie) and when into a snooty Origins (disclaimer, not all Origins are snooty...this one was). I was trying out the product and having difficulty ignoring the attendant who was not-so-subtly stalking me. I stopped to put lotion on my hands and she finally asked me "can I help you." I assured her that no, I was fine, and could help myself, when I noticed my hands felt extra slippery. You see, that's what happens when you put hair conditioner on your hands apparently. I guffawed and we promptly left.

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile