« Home | Alicia and Kristin: Do Not Read » | If you are Jen or Bethany Do Not Read This » | A Spot of Sewing » | We're Home » | Guest Blogger » | Another Night in SF » | Because I'm Sick » | Guess What I bought this Weekend » | Soleil Revisited » | Poor Bethro » 

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 

Be Very Jealous

I have visited Webs.

And I have purchased yarn in bulk.



This is rug wool for my new loom. Next to it is the book that will help me make this into a properly-woven item. Hands on Rigid Heddle Weaving was recommended by both the manufacturer of my loom, and various blogs I have seen.



Also, this pattern



should theoretically help me get rid of some stash. How many times have I thought/said/posted these words?

am i jealous? yes.
do i think that the pattern is going to help you deplete your stash...not when you bought yarn when you bought the pattern....lol!! your just as bad as the rest of us, beth!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile