« Home | New Blog » | Happy New Year » | Traditions » | Serging Ahead » | Be Very Jealous » | Alicia and Kristin: Do Not Read » | If you are Jen or Bethany Do Not Read This » | A Spot of Sewing » | We're Home » | Guest Blogger » 

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 

Stalling

To keep you fickle, fickle people interested, here are some projects from Mim (circa Dec 2006...I'm a little late).

The last of her Christmas aprons








And a sweater for a wee tot (on the LK150)



I DO have some projects on the needles, but the post-vacation rush has made me less likely to a) finish and b) photograph.

While we are waiting for that lazy Beth to finish her knitting, crocheting, sewing, and weaving projects, if I gave you a handmade Christmas gift, feel free to send me a picture of you enjoying said gift and I will post it here.

OOH....MYYYY....GOOOOODESS!!! Love love love the apron! What pattern is that? It reminds me one of those throw back designs from the 50's. Love it. And the wee hat & sweater - impressed of how far long you've come on the knitting machine.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile