« Home | A New Crochet Project » | New Sewing Cabinet » | Practice Makes Slightly Better » | Day Trip » | I have projects to show, but my good camera is sti... » | New Buy and Must Haves » | Super Simple Stripey Short (Row) Socks » | Spring Fling » | Extra-Knittal Relations » | Good and Evil » 

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 

I Think I Lost My Denise Kit

No, it's not a joke (unless it's one of those oh-so-funny ones from On High like plagues and boils and a rain of frogs).

It didn't leave the house. I have no idea where it is. Last weekend's cleaning turned up nothing.

I think it's in the same dimension with about 5 pairs of sunglasses (including the most recent).

P and T are probably making something for you for Mothers Day.

And the light hurts their eyes when they knit.

MM Mim

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile