« Home | Good and Evil » | Two Crafters, Two Coasts » | Victory! » | I'm not Canadian, but... » | Cats and Hobos » | Phil's Famous Sauteed Steak » | It's a Sweater! » | I Can Sleep Through Fire Engine Noises » | The Knitting Gods Hate me or Let Them Eat Soup » | I think... » 

Friday, March 02, 2007 

Extra-Knittal Relations

Extra-Knittal Relations: noun The act of working on other crafts and domestic tasks instead of finishing your knitting works-in-progress. Primarily used at the beginning of the 21st century by Bethros and people who want to be as cool as Bethros (so...everyone).

Mim's Affairs





A well-sewn needle case.



Bethro's Affairs



Rhode Island style clam cakes from this book.

And NE clam chowder from Nana's recipe.





The Meal


The Recipe

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile