« Home | Cats and Hobos » | Phil's Famous Sauteed Steak » | It's a Sweater! » | I Can Sleep Through Fire Engine Noises » | The Knitting Gods Hate me or Let Them Eat Soup » | I think... » | Stalling » | New Blog » | Happy New Year » | Traditions » 

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 

I'm not Canadian, but...

The Yarn Harlot's new post makes me intensely homesick.

I've learned to appreciate many things about California: the fog-covered, rolling hills I drive by every day on the way to work, the food in San Francisco, the diminished number of neurotic, yelling people, and the fact that a twenty-something knitting in public is not the weirdest person in the park. Sometimes, though, I see something like that post, and the desire to go home is so intense I can't see for a second.


Home




San Francisco (courtesy of Aunts).

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile