« Home | Phil's Famous Sauteed Steak » | It's a Sweater! » | I Can Sleep Through Fire Engine Noises » | The Knitting Gods Hate me or Let Them Eat Soup » | I think... » | Stalling » | New Blog » | Happy New Year » | Traditions » | Serging Ahead » 

Sunday, February 11, 2007 

Cats and Hobos

New pictures from the Mim.



Here, she claims Freda is "helping" my dad. Phil thought maybe she got an important phone call. Stop hogging the phone, Dad!



Mim made these gloves for my dad and she tells me

"The gloves are for Dad to wear when he hangs around the burning barrell
with his buds.

I made them with Sirdar Country Style DK. I love the feel of this yarn
and the gloves feel very soft.

HK size 3 dpns yields 6.5 st per inch and 8 r per inch."

kitty wants to talk on the phone too:)
the gloves are nice...i just finished one too (one glove...one to go!)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile