« Home | Way past 11th hour » | Sock Pal! » | The Eleventh Hour » | Progress? » | The End of Turkey Week » | El Turkey Burrito » | Day 3-The Day of the Salad » | Turkey Week » | It's like some kind of much better deflowering » | "Second Post of the Day" or "Perhaps I need a Job" » 

Sunday, February 05, 2006 

Let's see if this works AT ALL

What the frig? Every time I try to do something to my blog (post, change the sidebar, look at it) something crashes or gets erased.

I'm just not going to upload my pic of Phil's finished sweater again. I'm starting to feel superstitious about it.

i was having problems with blogger before i left on saturday...it was being really fussy about picture posting...and then the whole site just went down. i think blogger in general went down b/c i checked yours...and my sp6 and all 3 were down?!? not an answer...but perhaps another clue towards the solving of the mysterious blogger???

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile