« Home | The Eleventh Hour » | Progress? » | The End of Turkey Week » | El Turkey Burrito » | Day 3-The Day of the Salad » | Turkey Week » | It's like some kind of much better deflowering » | "Second Post of the Day" or "Perhaps I need a Job" » | Crafty you-know-whats » | I swear she has arms » 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 

Sock Pal!

Yay! I have a sock pal. Thanks to Miss McSpazitron for her post about the sock pals. The deadline is May (which seems really far away). O.K. Back to Phil's sweater.

good Lord...girl..your going to be cross-eyed by the time your done with that thing....atleast your doing cables...can you imagine to straight st st???
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
knit
....until the break of dawn...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile