« Home | Celebrating the Bastille » | The good, the bad, and the recipe » | I'm a bad blogger » | All Sorts of Pals » | Darby's Story » | Il Giorno di San Giuseppe » | "Applause" » | Fearful Knitting and Blogging » | I'm famous » | A Little Suntin' » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

They Do Exist

Thank you, Kathy and Gabby.

Once again, I am on the blog. More importantly, so are the socks.




See? To the right of me (facing me, not in picture world), hanging off the seat, located near my beer: socks!

They are a little remote; here's a slightly better picture.



So not the best FO picture ever, but at least you can see the color combination. And I am oggling Cristina's lemon socks (as she has aptly named them).

Cristina and I are thinking of doing an informal knit-a-long for These Basic Socks. We both want to learn toe-up, short row heeled socks, and these seem nice and easy. Anyone want in on our 1/2 assed KAL?

It's pictures like this that make me wish my hair would just grow out already. I'm jealous of your pigtails...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile