« Home | Ten simple pleasures » | Final Secret Pal Project » | Sock heaven » | Thinking ahead » | She's always funny » | Non-knitters just don't get it » | Swap swap » | Are The Socks Big In Here... » | They Do Exist » | Celebrating the Bastille » 

Saturday, April 29, 2006 

Am I the only one who thinks spring cleaning is a hobby?

I dread it, and postpone it, but when it comes, spring cleaning is highly satisfying.

Today is kitchen day. Phil cleaned the silverware



and organized the drawer.







You can't tell me that doesn't look like fun.


In further pictures, Cristina took some with the new camera.



At first, as I was uploading the spring cleaning pictures (while taking a break from the Big Kitchen Clean), I could not figure out what this picture was. Then, I realized, it's her knitting bag and current project. It was like she left me a puzzle and I figured it out.




What the hell are my hands doing? Do I do that while I knit? I guess I do.

yah, your right, your hand does look a little contorted...BUT look how cool your blanket is!!

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Bontril+saturday+delivery national cholesterol levels Printing equipmentssystem for business card 2b flyer

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile