« Home | Pictures, Pictures, Everywhere » | Ten completely true facts about me » | Knitty's Urban Rustic Gloves » | Let's see if this works AT ALL » | Way past 11th hour » | Sock Pal! » | The Eleventh Hour » | Progress? » | The End of Turkey Week » | El Turkey Burrito » 

Saturday, February 11, 2006 

First lap

I spent about three hours knitting last night and accomplished





It takes so long! I knew there was a reason I avoided lace. I'm more of a chunky sweater knitter, where the results are immediate and obvious (can anyone say American? (you probably can, actually)).

And now I'm wishing I had picked a pattern that was a little more showy for all the work I'm doing. I know it will look nicer once I block it, but I want it now! now now now!

AAhhh, patience. Can you spread it out and show us what it's going to look like when blocked?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bethro
  • From
  • Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile